Sunday, December 7, 2008

No Title

Here i want to talk about something that has nothing to do with this blog. But it is one of the post in this blog, of course. I just want to tell about myself here. I think the profile is too limited for me to write and all that. So, instead of posting about facts, sciences, etc i would like to share with all of you about myself too.

Being a daughter, a student, a part of society and a human who lives in this Earth is not an easy "task". Everybody does. It is just whether you did notice it or not. Everybody has their own problems and the way they overcome their problems differ. And that shows the variety of people. Some people just takes problems as part and parcel in their lives and makes them stronger but some other people thinks that problems just makes them weaker. As you can observe now that the world societies is struggling with the Global Economic Crisis. Well, as a part of this, i can feel the situation now even i'm not working, i still can imagine how 20,000 US citizens will be "banished" from work.

OK, i've added a bit about the global things but it is a part of our live. :)

I'm just a student who is still studying and still earning experiences. I found that when i try to learn something more deepens, i found that i'm still the beginner. I just feel like i was left behind when i try to study more. It is just like i know nothing much about what i learn and i want to know more and more. Sometimes i just thinking whether i learn too little or others learn more than me?

I have a wide circle of friends but i'm still searching the "true friend". I'm lucky to have friends that really understanding, can keep me motivate, can share problems with (but not all, just certain things,OK!) and shareable. They are just lovable for me. I had a true friend before but since we get into high school world, we were separated. :( I've been her friend from kindergarten until Standard 6. I bit disappointed when somebody tried to make us apart. And my true friend still contacts me even she's studying in a boarding a school. She's such a good and friendly girl. Memories between us will never fade.

I think that's all what i can say for now. I've no inkling on what to share anymore as i writing this on the middle of the night. :p


3 comments:

atie said...

hahahaha...gotcha!owh...that's a very big memories...anyway,catch me later key...good story la u!

Anonymous said...

hahahha...nope..not our 6 u x classmate!guess la..

atie

atie said...

uikss...online ker?